February 22, 2012

This Week in Scrapbooking

More like a fortnight in scrapbooking! I've been madly digiscrapping lately, and thoroughly enjoying using recently-released products as well as new discoveries and older favourites. Here are some of my layouts, click the captions to see a list of full credits:


Kit: Online - by Captivated Visions & Jenn Barrette [RETIRED]
Kit: Baked with Love - by Faith True Originals

Kits: Silly Nilly - by Secret Stash / Made with Love - by Designs by Kat
(I've been wanting to scrap about our baby-led weaning journey for a while now, I'll be makign a separate post about it soon)

Kit: Animal Attraction - by Faith True Originals & mLE Card

Kits: Free Your Mind & Groovy Kinda Love - both by Designs by Kat

Kits: Colour Me Boyish and Girlish Bundle - by Lyndsay Riches / A Helping Hand - by Designs by Kat

Kit: Captivating 2012: JAN - by Captivated Visions
(yes, I'm still working on my pregnancy album!!)

And that's about it for the time being... there are many other pages in progress, that's just a taste of what I've been working on. My creative mojo is happening at the moment. ;)

2 comments: